Friday, December 1, 2017

Google Alert - back

Google
back
As-it-happens update December 2, 2017
NEWS
"As I told you guys earlier this week, I didn't know what to expect because I hadn't played, I hadn't competed, I haven't had a fused back before in my life," Woods said. "These are all new things." There is certainly plenty of uncovered ground this week, from a new back, a new outlook and maybe even a ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
And yet, on my way to the grocery store yesterday, I found a group of people battling a Ho-Oh. I joined up and caught the damn thing, and I'll probably be back out today. I would have kept going yesterday if my phone didn't run out of battery. This is Pokémon GO: just when I thought I was out, they keep ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Following Lauri Markkanen's record-breaking night, Damian Lillard needs to get back in the ...
Lauri Markkanen surpassed Damian Lillard for most ever 3-pointers in a player's first 20 NBA games.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment