Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Google Alert - back

Google
back
As-it-happens update January 31, 2018
NEWS
Journalist Ann Curry is returning to PBS to tell the harrowing tales of survivors of major historical events. The former "Today" show co-anchor, who was unceremoniously dismissed from her NBC post in 2012 and has remained relatively mum on the recent firing of her former costar Matt Lauer, is heading ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
David Cameron is tapping China's sovereign wealth fund to help raise capital for his $1bn infrastructure fund. Britain announced last year that Mr Cameron would lead a joint UK-China fund to support China's premier geopolitical project, the Belt and Road Initiative. China Investment Corp manages ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
'Maybe next year when I do come back, I might actually think I can win it, and then I probably won't,' he half-joked. 'It's better to stay really relaxed about my chances, especially in my later years on the tour. I think it's served me well to be relaxed.' Following the win, Federer is now only 155 points behind ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment