Sunday, April 29, 2018

Google Alert - back

Google
back
As-it-happens update April 29, 2018
NEWS
FRANKFURT, Germany — The leaders of Germany, France and Britain are ready to push back if the Trump administration does not permanently exempt the European Union from new import taxes on aluminum and steel imports, German Chancellor said Sunday. Merkel said in a statement that she has ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
I Went Back in Time to Kill Hitler but He's Already Dead in 1970 so Now I'm Just Really Into Cocaine
After 25 years of work, I finally completed my time machine. The years of sketching, measuring, assembling, and testing, the millions of dollars I sunk into it… it all paid off. Staring at my gleaming beauty I realized I now possess the power to change the world. I decided my first adventure would be a ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment