Sunday, December 1, 2019

Google Alert - trump

Google
trump
As-it-happens update December 2, 2019
NEWS
WASHINGTON — Lawyers for President Trump said on Sunday that they will not participate in the House Judiciary Committee's first public hearing on ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "Several friends asked me why they can't find my book TRIGGERED at ...
Several friends asked me why they can't find my book TRIGGERED at various airport stores? @hudsonbooks I am told its avail at a few, but I've been ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Trump Supporters Are Insecure, Impotent, and Their Wives Are Possibly Sleeping Around on Them
The Trump presidency has a been a fertile ground for this particular version of academic grift. We've seen President Trump diagnosed by alleged ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment