Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Google Alert - back

Google
back
As-it-happens update January 1, 2020
WEB
Looking back in Benzie
100 years ago 1-1-1920. Another year is before us, with all of its possibilities for good or ill, for success or failure. As we cross the border of 1920 how ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The Most Infamous Ultra Cheater - A Look Back
As I write this, athletes are running (and walking) loops at Camelback Ranch in Glendale Arizona. They are competing in one of the various fixed timed ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I Will Leave You In 2019, And I Won't Look Back
I will leave you in 2019, but not what you taught me. I refuse to forget how you filled my heart with fireflies that brightened up my world, lighting up all ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment