Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Google Alert - trump

Google
trump
As-it-happens update April 1, 2020
WEB
Trump is playing the media with his 'grave' and 'grim' new tone
Donald Trump continues to play the media and the media continues to be willing to be played. Every time he puts on his serious face and admits what ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
A president should want all Americans to vote. Why doesn't Trump?
A president should want all Americans to vote. Why doesn't Trump? Close.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Gerth: Mitch McConnell admits that Trump mishandled coronavirus response
Trump held campaign rallies on Jan 9, Jan 14, Jan 28, Jan 30, Feb 10, Feb 19, Feb 20, Feb 21 & Feb 28. Senate voted to acquit Feb 5. He golfed on ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You Know, I Don't Think This Trump Fellow Is Going to Work Out
I don't want to seem partisan or controversial, but now that he's getting tens of thousands of us killed, I must admit Donald Trump has lost my vote.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell Goes Off Script At Trump Press Conference
"I did not know he was gonna do that, but he is a friend of mine and I do appreciate it," Trump said. Author: William Davis. Source: Daily Caller: My Pillow ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment